Sabafarin fan coils are applicable in areas that need air conditioning units, such as hotels, hospitals and laboratories, residential and commercial areas, and recreation centers in which the air- handling units with hot and cold water systems are used .
- These fan coils have appropriate washable filters with a very high filtration capacity
- The drain sinks are made from imported galvanized steel sheets, which could be opened, closed and cleaned easily .
- With the adjustable air diffusers, the direction of air flow could be changed to whether top or front discharge .
- The condensate sink, air filter, and specially the electromotor and centrifuge fans could be easily opened .
- The fan coils are settled on two stands from ABS plastics
- The noiseless 3-speed electromotors of Sabafarin fan coils are from well known international brands and are offered with a 1 year guarantee.
- Piping is possible from both sides ( left and right) .
The fan coil casing is manufactured from steel sheet ( ST14) using high accuracy C.N.C. punching machinery .The sheets are bonded with high quality C.N.C. press brake machinery afterwards.
Sabafarin coils have with 3-row aluminum fin plates, which are manufactured with C.N.C. fin press machines ( 12 fins per inch) . The utilized copper tubes ( dia. 0 3/8\" ) are opened, outed & bended with C.N.C. machines. After brazing, the coils are tested under pressure of 15 bar and delivered to the manufacturing line after decreasing and drying with specifi machines .
The centrifuge fans used in Sabafarin fan coils are galvanized and noiseless. These fans are manufactured by modern machinery and in form of one - piece galvanized sheets, which are statically and dynamically balanced . Being noise free and balanced are their most important advantage over 2- piece or plastic fans .
The fan coil casing are coated electrostatically with powder coating . After passing through the clegreasing, phosphating, and rinsing stages, the fan coil parts enter a drying furnace .One dried, the parts are electrostatically covered with powder coating ( with coating thicknessof 70 microns) and cured in the furnace at 200°C . After quality control, the parts are conveyed to the assembling line .