With more than 20,years of experience in the heating, cooling and air conditioning industry, Sabafarin Co. strives to manufacture various heating and cooling coils of different models and capacities by taking advantage of modern systems and technologies. Our professionals provide our customers with useful recommendations regarding choosing the coils and their materials that best fit their needs. The incredibly high customer satisfaction rate in Sabafarin Co. results from our company,s high experience in this field, as well as modern manufacturing equipment and paying great attention to the quality of our products.
Besides manufacturing a wide range of standard coils that fit most applications, we offer customized coils which suit your specific requirements.
Our customers usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Manufacturers and Contractors who need quality equipment on short lead times.
- Specifiers who need clear information and technical support.
- Commercial property managers who need reliable and cost effective solutions.
- End users who need assistance and peace of mind.
This type of coils is mostly used for heating and cooling of ambient air, but can also be arranged to operate as heat exchangers for energy saving purposes or used in many processes for various temperature transfer requirements.
Sabafarin's coils are used in the following industries:
- Heating, cooling and air ventilation industries;
- Petroleum, gas and petrochemical industries;
- Food, wood & hygienic industries;
- Personal care industries;
- Power plants;
- Metallurgy and minerals industries.
The various types of heating and cooling coils manufactured in our company are as follows:
- Coils replacing the existing coils;
- Coils used in air handling units;
- Chiller water coils;
- Steam coils;
- Hot water coils;
- Condenser coils;
- Evaporator coils.
The tubes used in the manufacturing of coils are:
- Copper tubes with dia. Ø 3/8", Ø 1/2", Ø 5/8" and thickness of 0.51, 0.635, 0.81, 1 and 1.24mm.
- Carbon steel tubes with dia. Ø 1/2", Ø 5/8" and pipes with dia. Ø 1/2", Ø 3/4" and Ø 1".
- Stainless steel tubes with dia. Ø 5/8" and pipes with Ø 1/2".
- Copper−nickel tubes with dia. Ø 5/8" and Ø 3/4".
Fin Material Utilized in Coils:
- Aluminum, copper, carbon steel and stainless steel could be used for fin material .
Fin Tubes Types Utilized in Coils:
- Fin Plate;
- Edge Tension Wound Fin Tube;
- L-Type Fin Tube;
- Extruded Fin Tube;
- Wire Fin Tube;
- Elliptical Tube with Rectangular Fin.
The following coils could be manufactured upon the request of the customers :
- Hot dip galvanized carbon steel coil
- Based on their application, collectors could be made from copper, carbon steel or stainless steel. The collectors could be placed whether vertically or horizontally. To prevent from corrosion, the tubes and collectors are chosen from similar materials.
- Hand brazing is used for connection between tubes and the collector.
- Sabafarin coils have longer durability and higher quality due to choosing the most appropriate wires and flux and taking advantage of professionals in this field.
- The covers around coils are made from galvanized carbon steel sheets with thickness of 1.5 and 2 mm. Tube supports are placed in the middle of the tubes according to the coil size and special needs. The thermal length expansion of the coils has been also taken into account and some solutions are considered for it.
- Quality assurance is guaranteed at Sabafarin . All coils are tested three times before leaving our facility. First, all material is examined to insure specified tolerances. Second, all coils are hydrostatically tested to 300 psi or more .Finally, our QA engineer verifies that each coil is built to specifications.